Journal of computing related issues for Web Authoring, and general topics using Mac, Windows and Linux platforms.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

QUANTA PLUS Web Developer SUSE 10.2

If you are looking for above in SUSE 10.2 then checkout http://www.mail-archive.com/opensuse@opensuse.org/msg31380.html

Quanta is in the package "kdewebdev3". If I remember correctly I went to Applications->System->Configure->Install Software
and located "kdewebdev3", selected it
and ran install. It asked for the CD 5(?), I inserted DVD I had from Linux Mag with SUSE 10.2 install on it, it found software and all ok.
(Note I have 2 "Install Software" I chose the 2nd)

Note I just tried to repeat this before writing blog and could not find "kdewebdev3" I guess having been installed it is removed from Available list.


No comments:

About Me

Husband, dad and grandad. Physics graduate from London University in late 60s. Retired from IBM company in 2000 after 27 years as both Sytems Engineer and Salesman. Interests include photography, nature, science, maths, walking, travel. I like facts as a basis of opinion and not opinion that is assumed to be fact.