Journal of computing related issues for Web Authoring, and general topics using Mac, Windows and Linux platforms.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mozilla Firefox Tip

As part of my progression to open source software I use FireFox as my default browser. Tabbed browsing, now also available in IE7, is fine but I prefer, when I open a new Tab, that the address from currently viewed page is copied over and the page then opened up. I discovered by chance that this is the case if you select "New Tab" icon and click middle button!

No comments:

About Me

Husband, dad and grandad. Physics graduate from London University in late 60s. Retired from IBM company in 2000 after 27 years as both Sytems Engineer and Salesman. Interests include photography, nature, science, maths, walking, travel. I like facts as a basis of opinion and not opinion that is assumed to be fact.